I’ve spent over ten years building website-driven marketing platforms at nonprofits and helping them meet their missions using digital best practices.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
As the marketing team’s website and email marketing manager, I design and develop web properties and email newsletter templates, manage the work of copywriters and graphic designers for web and email projects, and use analytics reports to inform our web strategy. Accomplishments include:
- Serving as technical project manager for the development of our rebranded and redesigned WordPress website in collaboration with a digital agency.
- Helping create a robust content marketing program by designing and developing e-newsletters and landing pages. Our main e-newsletter became the third highest source of web traffic behind organic search and direct traffic. It has an average open rate of 23% and click-through rate of 4%.
- Altogether, the website transformation and content marketing program have reinvigorated the brand and increased website visits by 25%, new visitors by 30%, and event registrations by 28%.
- Currently implementing HubSpot as our new marketing CRM so we can more easily tie specific email, social, and search engine marketing campaigns to lead and donation conversions.
Project Management Institute Educational Foundation
I began as a scholarship program administrator and grew into a digital marketing specialist, website content manager and analyst. Accomplishments included:
- Serving as staff technical expert and content management lead for website redesign, development, and migration from flat HTML files to Sitecore CMS.
- Creating our social media sites on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Migrating our email marketing from our parent company broadcast software to Constant Contact and created our new email newsletter.
- Transforming our website and implementation of social and email marketing resulted in increased website engagement.
Freelance and Volunteer Web Development Work
Jazz With Aloha
Math Corps Philly
Get in Touch
Questions? Comments? Have a project you need help with? Fill out the form below.