Digital Transformations for Nonprofits
I have spent the last decade doing digital transformations for nonprofits.
I started out as an accidental techie and wound up flying to higher heights than I ever thought possible.
I love doing work that's incredibly fun and makes a difference.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
It has been my honor to be their webmaster and email marketing manager since January 2017.
During this time, I have:
- Served as technical project manager and content manager for the website relaunch in WordPress, in collaboration with J2 Design who designed and developed the website
- Managed the website and developed new templates and membership areas
- Switched email marketing providers and developed new email newsletter templates using Foundation for Emails
Project Management Institute Educational Foundation
This is where I got my start with digital transformations. During my nine years here, I:
- Managed and developed on the old website
- Served as content manager for the website relaunch in Sitecore CMS, in collaboration with Durable Digital who designed and developed the website
- Managed the scholarships and awards program and upgraded the application system from Wufoo forms to Community Force
- Started their new email marketing program and PM for Social Good newsletter
- Created their social media program with presences on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Other Web Development Work
Jazz With Aloha
Math Corps Philly
Get in Touch
Questions? Comments? Have a project you need help with? Fill out the form below.